Friday, January 6, 2012

What Next?

It's a question I'm asking myself.  Completing the 12 days challenge was fun, and I learned a few things.

Now, it's a new year, and time for a new challenge.  Given the whole 2012 Mayan destruction thing, I'm tempted to try to come up with series of unique and interesting fictional ways for the world to self-destruct, perhaps culminating on the big day, Dec, 21, 2012. 

Yeah, I know it's not really predicting the end of the world.  It's the end of the 13th something-or-other on the Mayan calendar.  But even if it was, it's not all bad news.  We'd no longer have to worry about the state of our retirement portfolios, for one thing. 

But I digress ... 

One idea a day is a bit much, I think.  Maybe one a week. 

2 comments:

  1. What about one a month? That would give us all time to actually write something!

    By the way, what did you learn? Did you actually write a story based on all those prompts?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One a month might actually be possible. It would give me more time to think, too. So far, I haven't come up with a single one.

    I haven't finished a story using any of the Christmas prompts, either. Some I like more than others. At some point, I'll revisit them.

    ReplyDelete